Let's start at expressing ourselves. :)

If there's no Music there's no Life
So let's make some Music for us to Live for better tomorrow




Hi I'm Israel 20 years old, High school graduate, unemployed and only looking life forward by just joining Blogs and PTC's.

I'm always alone, I only have few friends with me everyday, I spend some of my time to them cause they're the only people that makes me smile. I don't have a love-life since my birth cause I'm not actually that too good to suitor girls around me they only think that I'm fooling around them if I tell them "I like you" I guess they only think that I'm only a friend to them.

I love music as i do to myself, music always makes me happy. Music is very valuable to me, if i can't hear any man made music I am just listening to the music made by the birds and from the breeze of the air. Sometimes I actually singing some "on the spot" lyrics that i can't really remember after i sung them, very mysterious that i sung them perfectly but i can't remember them all. 
I started this Blog for me to put them all, if I feel that some lyrics will came out of my mouth I'll open this Blog then post them up to become songs.

That's what I want "You" to do.
to share some lyrics of your life.

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone my friend! Nice post. I'm inspired. More blogging awesomeness to you OaL`Fang! Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. We'll keep on rocking via. Blogs. :D

    ReplyDelete